How To Apply
- Pick up an application from your guidance counselor, or download the application on-line
- Fill out, sign, and mail the application to the Joseph L. Wolcott Scholarship Fund address by February 28.
- Have your guidance counselor mail an official copy of your high school transcript to the Joseph L. Wolcott Scholarship Fund office.
- Ask two people, not related to you, to write a letter of recommendation and mail it to the Joseph L. Wolcott Fund office.
- Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) using your parents’ tax return information. (If you have questions, your guidance counselor can help.)